Program Learning Outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes for the PhD in Education Program
PhD graduates will:
- Advanced Knowledge: Master and synthesize the fundamental methods, underlying theories, seminal work, critical analysis, and empirical research in education.
- Methods: Apply educational research methodologies to current educational questions, issues, and problems.
- Research: Conduct independent and original research in education, manage a research study or project.
- Pedagogy: Show competence in teaching at the university level.
- Communication: Communicate educational research to both educational researchers and practitioners through writing and/or presentations.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of ethical standards in executing educational research.