1. Apply to CalTeach

  2. Be currently enrolled or complete EDUC 50A, B or C: Cal Teach 1

  3. Be declared in your major

  4. Share your Google Sheet academic planning form signed by your major advisor with araedeke@ucsc.edu OR let me know via email that your planning form is on file

  5. Log into MyUCSC, My Academics, Academic Petitions and Forms (on bottom left) and submit a Petition for Major/Minor once you have completed the above requirements

To schedule an advising appointment, please contact Zoe at nzwatkin@ucsc.edu 


See Also