Undergraduate Enrollment

Undergraduate Student Enrollment in MA/Credential Program Courses

Per California Education Code Section 44320(a), undergraduate students of any California State University or University of California campus are allowed to enroll in any MA/Credential course. Qualified undergraduate students who wish to enroll in an MA/Credential course should consult with the Director of Teacher Education to determine if the student is suitably qualified for the course of interest.