FALL 2014 EDUCATION MINOR DECLARATION WORKSHOPS FLYER
MONDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2014
10:00am - 10:45am
11:00am - 11:45am
12:00pm - 12:45pm
1:00pm - 1:45pm
TUESDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2014
3:15pm - 4:00pm
4:15pm - 5:00pm
2014 MA/C INFO NIGHT FLYER
TUESDAY OCTOBER 21ST 2014
Merrill Cultural Center - 7:00pm
TUESDAY OCTOBER 28TH 2014
McHenry Library Building, Room 0266 (ground floor)
6:30pm - 8:30pm
- July 31, 2014
- September 24, 2014TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21ST 2014 Information Night for Education MA/Credential Program.
- September 16, 2013UCSC Education Alumnus wins Knowles Science Teaching Fellowship
August 18th 2014
Enroll NOW in Education Upper Division Courses:
EDUC 102, EDUC 128, EDUC 173 and EDUC 177.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a permission code
* * *
The Education Department is located in McHenry Library!
Please stop by and visit our department's beautiful new space. We look forward to seeing you.
The Education Department hosts monthly colloquiums as well as informational events for individuals interested in our academic programs. Visit the Education Department Calendar, to see our scheduled events.
Please follow the links below for research or policy organizations affiliated with the Department
- Center for Educational Research in the Interest of Underserved Students (CERIUS)
- Effective Science Teaching for English Language Learners (ESTELL)
- The Center for Collaborative Research for an Equitable California (CCREC)
- The VINE Project
- English Language and Literacy Integration in Subject Areas Project
- Central California Writing Project (CCWP)